Because it named the 35 members of its new Management Consortium, the Nationwide High quality Discussion board (NQF) introduced it’s going to change this system this 12 months: The leaders will give attention to figuring out one prime healthcare high quality precedence to function a springboard for an Implementation Collaborative by which Management Consortium contributors will pilot check methods for enchancment over a 12-month interval.
The Management Consortium is a discussion board of multistakeholder healthcare specialists representing NQF member organizations. They determine actionable methods to enhance healthcare high quality and drive lasting change in key areas. The group’s steering informs the path of NQF applications and drives enchancment throughout healthcare.
“To attain significant change, operational learnings and high quality measurement should be inextricably tied,” stated Management Consortium Co-Chair Reena Duseja, M.D., M.S., senior advisor, Workplace of Assistant Beneath Secretary for Well being for High quality and Affected person Security, Veterans Well being Administration, in an announcement. “The addition of the Implementation Collaborative to the Management Consortium will not be solely important, however a novel multistakeholder alternative to pilot promising methods, which in flip will inform prospects for driving impactful change,”
The group will maintain its first assembly subsequent month. Throughout this assembly, the members of the Management Consortium will talk about six pressing points within the present healthcare panorama, together with the gathering and use of social determinants of well being knowledge and the development of affected person security in ambulatory care settings. The group will prioritize one subject as a spotlight space, then collectively determine and advocate enchancment alternatives to be examined in the course of the Implementation Collaborative all through 2023.
“We’ve got been gathering suggestions from our member organizations to raise the impression of this discussion board. They’re longing for the chance to maximise their contributions to steady enchancment throughout the area and it was encouraging to see their overwhelming enthusiasm within the excessive quantity of functions obtained. We’re trying ahead to working with this stellar group of nationwide leaders to drive significant change in healthcare,” stated Dana Gelb Safran, Sc.D., president and CEO of NQF, in an announcement.
The members of the 2022 Management Consortium are:
- Co-Chair: Peter Angood, MD, FRCS(C), FACS, MCCM, FAAPL, President & CEO, American Affiliation for Doctor Management
- Co-Chair: Reena Duseja, MD, MS, Senior Advisor, Workplace of Assistant Beneath Secretary for Well being for High quality and Affected person Security, Veterans Well being Administration
- Girma Alemu, MD, MPH, Public Well being Analyst, Well being Sources and Providers Administration
- Ashrith Amarnath, MD, MS-SHCD, Senior Medical Director, Lined California
- Jane Brock, MD, MSPH, Medical Director, Federal Well being Options, Telligen
- Betty Chu, MD, MBA, Senior Vice President, Affiliate Chief Scientific Officer/Chief High quality Officer, Henry Ford Well being System
- Dan Culica, MD, MA, PhD, Senior Program Specialist, Texas Well being and Human Providers Fee
- Mary Ditri, DHA, FHELA, FACHE, Vice President, Group Well being, New Jersey Hospital Affiliation
- Eileen Esposito, DNP, MPA, RN, AMB-BC, CPHQ, Board Member, Nursing Alliance for High quality Care
- Shelley Fuld Nasso, MPP, CEO, Nationwide Coalition for Most cancers Survivorship
- Susan Gaffney, Government Vice President of Membership, Growth, and Occasions, Nationwide Well being Council
- Shawn Griffin, MD, FAAFP, President & CEO, URAC
- Hilary Hatch, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Phreesia
- Amy Helwig, MD, MS, Government Vice President, RTI Well being Advance
- Diana Jolles, PhD, CNM, High quality Liaison, American Faculty of Nurse-Midwives
- Robert Jones, MD, Interim Affiliate Chief for Worth Primarily based Operations, Cleveland Clinic
- Loren Kirk, PharmD, CPHQ, CAE, Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships, Pharmacy High quality Alliance
- Danielle Lloyd, MPH, Senior Vice President of Non-public Market Improvements and High quality Initiatives, America’s Well being Insurance coverage Plans
- Julie Malloy, OTD, MOT, OTR/L, PMP, CPHQ, FNAP, Director of High quality, American Occupational Remedy Affiliation
- Amy Minnich, MHSA, CPC, RN, Affiliate Vice President, Innovation Operations, Geisinger Well being System
- Sarita Mohanty, MD, MPH, MBA, President and Chief Government Officer, The SCAN Basis
- Dustin Nowaskie, MD, Founder & President, OutCare
- Ravi Parikh, MD, MPP, Senior Scientific Advisor, Coalition to Remodel Superior Care
- Padmaja Patel, MD, DipABLM, FACLM, Board Member, American Faculty of Life-style Medication