We’re on the brink of new breakthroughs in understanding both the human mind and body, from exciting new drugs, technologies, and platforms. Yet costs continue to rise, and the healthcare industry is under pressure to save lives, keep people healthy and deliver cost-effective care. As such, simplifying healthcare while solving real problems facing patients, providers and health plans has never been more important.
Forbes looks to advance the conversation to address both mental and physical health in a coordinated way to improve patient outcomes at its 11th annual Healthcare Summit. For the first time, the Summit will be held in-person in the vibrant innovation hub of Miami – and partially streamed – on December 8.
Bringing together some of the world’s most influential leaders from inside and outside the traditional healthcare sector, this year’s event will focus on how to treat the whole person, improve access, integrate the latest tools in technology and reduce costs. And, through Forbes’ signature Power Pairings, attendees will get an unrivaled view of partnerships driving innovation.
Forbes has convened a world-class roster of speakers, including:
- Rick Allen, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee and Cofounder, Raven Drum Foundation
- Michael Beltran, Executive Chef & Owner, Ariete Hospitality Group
- Gail K. Boudreaux, President & Chief Executive Officer, Elevance Health
- Jim Breyer, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Breyer Capital
- Amy Bricker, President, Express Scripts
- Nancy G. Brinker, Founder, Susan G. Komen & Promise Fund of Florida
- Jonathan Bush, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Zus Health
- Morgan Cheatham, Healthcare & Life Sciences Investor, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Arjun (JJ) Desai, M.D., Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, INSIGHTEC
- Judy Faulkner, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Epic
- Mike Federle, Chief Executive Officer, Forbes
- Steve Forbes, Chairman & Editor-in-Chief, Forbes
- Jack Hidary, Chief Executive Officer, SandboxAQ
- Lucia Huang, Cofounder & Chief Executive Officer, Osmind (Forbes 30 Under 30 Alum)
- Deeptee Jain, M.D., Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic and Neurologic Surgery, Washington University
- Erica Jain, Cofounder & Chief Executive Officer, Healthie
- Bruce Japsen, Senior Healthcare Contributor, Forbes
- Arif Kamal, M.D., Chief Patient Officer, American Cancer Society
- Kim A. Keck, President & Chief Executive Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (BCBSA)
- Stephen K. Klasko, M.D., M.B.A., Executive in Residence, General Catalyst
- Alex Knapp, Senior Editor, Science & Health, Forbes
- April Koh, Cofounder & Chief Executive Officer, Spring Health (Forbes 30 Under 30 Alum)
- Bill Miller, Chairman of the Board & Chief Executive Officer, WellSky
- Arif Nathoo, M.D., Cofounder & Chief Executive Officer, Komodo Health
- Andrew Parker, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Papa
- Tarek Rabah, President & Chief Executive Officer, Otsuka North America Pharmaceutical Business
- Krishan Ramdoo, M.D., Founder & Chief Executive Officer, TympaHealth Technologies
- John Roberts, U.S. Marine Corps Veteran, Veteran Advocate
- Fay Rotenberg, Chief Executive Officer, Firefly Health
- Gillian Sagansky, Host, Driven Minds Podcast by Porsche Type 7
- Jennifer Schneider, M.D., M.S., Cofounder & Chief Executive Officer, Homeward Health
- Ramona Sequeira, President, Global Portfolio Division, Takeda
- Robert Stone, Chief Executive Officer & Helen and Morgan Chu Chief Executive Officer Distinguished Chair, City of Hope
- Francis X. Suarez, Mayor, City of Miami
- Julie Yoo, General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
With more than 80 percent of health outcomes resulting from behavioral, socioeconomic, and environmental factors, Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, Forbes, believes these conversations have never been more important. “The opportunity to optimize how we diagnose and treat mind-body health is right here, right now,” said Forbes. “Over the past few years, the $4 trillion healthcare industry has seen a massive wave of investment and innovation. Now, we’re bringing together the best minds to discuss how we can leverage this innovation to enhance the mind-body connection, reduce our chronic disease burden, and strengthen resilience.”
Attendees will hear about a range of topics in the space, including how alternative care models are helping to address social determinants of health, what recovery and resilience means for individuals and healthcare systems, the promise and practical applications of quantum and artificial intelligence, technology that is increasing access and reducing costs, and the next billion-dollar healthcare platforms to watch.
The presenting sponsor for the Forbes Healthcare Summit is WellSky, with partner sponsors American Cancer Society, City of Hope, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc. and Takeda. To learn more and to register to attend, visit Forbes Healthcare Summit. To join the conversation on social, follow #ForbesHealth.
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact [email protected].